What is the process to migrate your Access database ( pp file
PlanningPME) to another more powerful database such as SQL Server?
For performances reasons, you need to change your database. Indeed, MS Access (pp file) is not powerful enough for the use you have of the planning.
Here are the different steps to migrate your database once you puchased this service.
- Select the database you want to run PlanningPME on: SQL Server or My-SQL
- Install PlanningPME on the database wanted via the installation scripts on our website or we can also provide this service
- Send us your planning so that we can first test the migration
- Fix a date with our IT the day you are ready to change the database
- Send us your last updated planning (pp file) and we will send you back a back up of your planning on SQL Server or My SQL 2 hours later
- Restore the back up file
Feel free to call us : +33 (0)1 69 47 10 00 or send us an email to know more about our database migration service.