The traditional meeting dedicated to our international retailers PlanningPME took place on Thursday the 15th of May 2014.
This annual meeting is always a good opportunity to meet our distributors coming from different countries and share with them their experiences and knowledge regarding customers and support management.
We also discussed the Road Map for this year and all new features coming next week like the Offline Mode, the dimensions and expected features for our web based scheduler PlanningPME Web Access.
Thank you very much for your participation and contribution towards this annual meeting :
- Sascha Dengel from Dengel IT-Solutions, Germany
- Enrique Colomer from KONOGES, Spain
- Isabelle Bievelez, Philip Tondeleir and Niels Dewilde from bITss, Belgium
- Jerry Loos and David Van Oudhensden from PlanningPME Nederlands, The Netherlands
- Salim Guerraoui from CapOne, Morocco
Would you like to join our partners network?
Don’t hesitate to contact us per email for any information.
On the 24th of May, Target Skills organised the 4th Edition of its annual resellers meeting .
This meeting allows our partners to share ideas and to get information on expected features and products.
We would like to thank all our partners:
- Isabelle Bievelez and Philip Tondeleir from bITss, Belgium
- Robby Govaerts from RAM Mobile Data, Belgium
- Jerry Loos and David Van Oudhensden from PlanningPME Nederland
- Bernard Emond and France Tremblay from Innovimage, Canada
- Sascha Dengel from Dengel-IT Solutions, Germany
Interested in joining our resellers network?
Send an e-mail and we will provide information on conditions to become a reseller.