Track the time of your employees easily thanks to statistics!
You can know at any time the number of hours or days spent each day, week or month.
You have some statistics functions in PlanningPME in order to track time of your employees.
Go to the menu Tools -> Statistics:
Then Select the different options and press the button "Statistics":
On the example above, John worked 11 hours 1/2 on June and is busy 11% of his time.
You can then copy and paste the results on a spreadsheet or export them to a HTML page or print them.
Know more about human resources management within the planning software PlanningPME.
Create Job contracts for your employees: full time, part time...
Here is the way to create employee agreement:
Go to the tab "Slots" in the resource card.
The following window appears.
For each resource, you can create a specific contract.
On the schedule, the non working periods appear in grey. Ex : Jean began working on the 2nd of May.
Isn't Human resources management easier now?
Visualize the weekly profile of your resources !
In PlanningPME, we did he best to make your Human Resources Management easier.
On the schedule, greyed days will correspond to non worked days.
From PlanningPME, double click on a human resource box of the left column :
The following window appears :
You can create as many resource profile as needed.
Here is the procedure:
Click on the button « Add »
The following message appears. Press on “OK”.
Enter a name for your new profile and fill in the slots information for your employees.
- If your employees attendances are the same one week to another, tick on « Define work capacity in function of slots ». In the example below, we created the profile of an employee who does not work on Wednesdays and the weekend and from 9 am to 5 pm the other days with a break from 12h30 to 13h30.
- If your employees working hours change a week to another, tick on « Define the capacity in function of hours number». On the example below, we created the profile of an employee who works 8 hours a day without regular slots.
Then, do not forget to click on « OK » to save the new profile.
On this example, Laura does not work on wednesday.
Display on several days: If you display the screen on "several days", the display will be more precise than on the other views because the periods not worked will appear
We created the following profile where Laura does not work on tuesday and wednesday afternoon and ends at 4pm on friday.
- Weekly view: We can check that Laure does not work on tuesday.
- Visualization on several days: We can see all the periods not worked and the breaks.
This view is more detailed.
How to create human resources?
Human resources management is just easy with our planning tools.
From PlanningPME, to add your human resources, go to the menu Data -> Resource.
The following window will appear:
Then, click on the button "Add" to add new entries.
You can add all those information for each human resource.
All your resources will then appear on the planning board.
You can also modify or delete your human resources easily and also change the order on the screen.
Manage your resources easily with PlanningPME!
You can create as many human resources as you want in PlanningPME.
Human resources can be: technicians, trainers, employees, instructors and any kind of staff.
Features to manage efficiently your human resources
- Human resource department: Group your resources by department and filter the planning by department in order to display specific resources.
- Resource profile: Create a standard weekly profile for each employee and visualize working days of your staff.
- Employee agreement: Create job contracts for each employee
- Skills management: Assign skills to resources and find out skilled resources easily
- Time Tracking: Track the time or your employees each day, week or month