Do you want to import and update all your clients easily from your Excel file into PlanningPME?
Save time in client management by importing all your clients data in our planning tool PlanningPME.
You can import your clients from any Excel file into PlanningPME via the menu File -> Import -> Clients.
The Excel file should look like the one below:
Make sure one line represents one client.
Then, save your Excel file as a text file with Tab delimited:
Then, go to the menu File -> Import Clients and select your Txt file with the arrow at the top of the window.
Then, associate the different fields.
Click on the button "Import".
All your clients will then be imported on the menu Data -> Client of PlanningPME.
- Clients synchronization via VB scripts
- Documentation PlanningPME
Most of our customers use Excel planning to organize their activity. Excel is easy to use but has limits when you have a lot of things to schedule so that you loose the clear overview of your activity! It is time for you for change and use an other powerful tool : PlanningPME.
Take avantage of PlaningPME in order to :
- acurate the global view of your business
- share the information on your network
- manage the activity of your human and material resources
- manage the days off of your co workers
- create several schedules at the same time
related post :